Belinda and I are blessedly in New Zealand for the next months, or until there is a compelling reason to return to the UK. There are real live literary festivals and events here! I will be appearing as follows:
- 8th of July PUBLICATION DAY Guarded by Dragons.
- 17th of July Interview live with Kim Hill on Radio NZ, 10:00 am.
- 21st of July Launch party and Reading for Guarded by Dragons, Havelock North, at Smith and Sheth Heretaunga Studio, 5:00 – 7:00.
- 26th of July . Talk at Havelock North Community Centre for Rotary Club: “Kim Philby, Graham Greene, and Me.” 6:00 by invitation.
- 28th of July. Talk for VERB WELLINGTON on Guarded by Dragons, at Meow, 9 Edward St, Wellington at 6:00.
- August 25 – August 29. Appearances at WORD Festival, Christchurch.